Green Jobs Green New York (GJGNY) is a statewide program, that promotes energy efficiency, reduces energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions, supports sustainable community development, and creates job opportunities through free/reduce cost energy audits and program incentives such as On-Bill Recovery!
PathStone Corporation is operating the Green Jobs – Green New York Outreach program in the Finger Lakes Region to provide outreach, education, financial assistance, technical assistance, and enrollment into New York State Energy and Research Development Authority energy programs.
The following outreach program goals are below:
1. Increase the number of residents, businesses, NFP owners, and multi-family building owners making energy efficiency improvements
2. Increase energy efficiency knowledge in Finger Lakes Region
3. Increase awareness of GJGNY audit and financing programs
4. Increase availability of programs to communities
5. Increase accessibility to GJGNY programs
Pathstone is currently helping home owners access free/reduced cost energy audits, identify energy loss areas, address health issues, and education of the programs. They are hosting a workshop at the Housing Council at 75 College Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607 on March 28 and April 25. See this flyer for more details.